29 August 2008

Happy Labor Day Weekend!

I have a busy weekend ahead, so Mahni has graciously offered to once again write a post for the blog. Have a safe and wonderful Labor Day weekend!


What I Did On My Summer Vacation
A pictorial by Mahni, Sous Chef

Enjoyed the fruits of the season (namely, ice cream).

Played on the swings with Grandpa Peedoh.


Saw the countryside from my bike.

Took long walks with Aunt Jeannie.

Went swinging some more.

Learned the art of properly handling fireworks.

Participated in squirt gun stand-offs.

More swinging. With my brother Dyl.

Took in the sights from my dad's sweet ride (while my dad walked the bike, of course).



Swinging. Again.



Worked on my Paris Hilton impression.



Researched different ways to do this swinging thing.


And my most favorite summer activity of them all: eating cold fried chicken for breakfast.



See you Sunday :)




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gosh she's just the CUTEST!! She's getting so big! What a proud Aunt you are! :)

Heather said...

paris hilton doesn't have anything on that cutie! how adorable!

Susan from Food Blogga said...

OK, it's official. I want to be a kid again.

Anonymous said...

I love me some Mahnster pics!